Creativity, in my experience, is something that you have to own and make yours somehow. It's yours to cultivate over years and years and yet it is rarely plain sailing. Your efforts will make you feel less than just as often as they will make you feel like you've just come up with the greatest idea of all time. These ideas will take you to strange places and may warrant vague looking glances, but some of them may go on to form the basis of much larger projects and some may even end up in the hands of others for their enjoyment and perusal.
1. Discuss your latest projectsor projects that you'd like to begin!
2. shout out fellow creativesor create a swipe file of things that inspire you
3. learn a new skilland document the learning process
4. where do you create? show us your space & give us top tips on creating ours
5. share some creative prompts or hand out some advice / lessons you've learnt
6. a day in the life of your creativitycapture your process from sunrise to sunset
7. what pressures or anxieties have you faced in relation to creativity?
8. show us your tools could be online resources, physical tools, comforts...
9. lets see your work!
10. the history of your creative endeavorsand musings on the future too